Useful Online Info
- Moscow Times http://www.themoscowtimes.com
- Moscow News http://www.themoscownews.com
- For community groups, visit www.themoscownews.com then go to the “local” tab then go to “community highlights” for the current week.
- Virtual community for English speaking expats and Russians http://www.redtape.ru/
- Great website in English for those with kids http://www.childreninmoscow.
- Element Magazine (published monthly) http://www.elementmoscow.ru/
- Passport Magazine (published monthly) http://www.passportmagazine.ru
- Moscow In Your Pocket (published monthly) http://www.inyourpocket.com/
- See restaurant menus in English, complete with a children's section at www.menu.ru
- -Rosinka Community Newsletter: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe to this neighborhood newsletter composed by an Ex-Pat living in Rosinka. Classified ads are also encouraged.
- -Pokrovsky Hills Bi-Weekly Newsletter Email email@example.com to start receiving the newsletter. This group is designed to facilitate information sharing among the multi-national residents of Pokrovsky Hills, located in Moscow, Russia. It is open to those who those who currently live in Pokrovsky Hills, as well as those who have lived here or who plan to live here. Although we anticipate that the primary language of discussion will be English, we welcome discussions in other languages to the extent possible.
- The American Center has lectures and events planned throughout the year. Check out their website for a current calendar at amc.ru.
- Many community groups advertise themselves in the Moscow Times “Community section” including lacrosse club, Moscow Oratorio Society, Moscow International Choir, Book Swap Club, Expats Over 38 Soccer League, Moscow Dragons Rugby Club, Women’s Football Club, hash House Harriers, Hikers and Walkers Group
- See link here: http://www.themoscowtimes.com/classifieds/community/index.php
- Useful Facebook Pages:
- Visit Secret Moscow’s page: www.facebook.com/My.Secret.
- Living in Moscow has a Facebook page that is also very useful.