Key Business Links
US Government Resources
- Department of Commerce: At this site you can find links to web sites important for your business, such as the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Bureau of Economic Analysis and the International Trade Administration.
- United States Commercial Service - Russia: Brings together resources from across the U.S. Government to assist American businesses in planning their international sales strategies and succeed in today’s global marketplace. Export.gov also hosts information on the National Export Initiative.
- Select USA: Information on investing in the U.S. Specific information is available for Russian investors here in English and Russian (информация по-русски).
- Export Import Bank of the United States: The Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank) is the official export credit agency of the United States. Ex-Im Bank's mission is to assist in financing the export of U.S. goods and services to international markets.
- US Trade and Development Agency
- National IPR Center: The National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center (IPR Center) stands at the forefront of the U.S. government’s response to global intellectual property (IP) theft.
- Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR)
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA): The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) provides support to U.S. small businesses and small –business owners across the nation through capital (loans), access to federal contracts, and counseling.
- United States Trade Representative – Information on Russia
- US Department of State Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs
- US-Russia Business Council
- American Chamber of Commerce in Moscow
- Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation
- Association of European Business in the Russian Federation
- Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
- European-Russian Business Association
Embassy Phone: +7 (495) 728-5000Minister Counselor for Agricultural Affairs
Embassy Fax: +7 (495) 728-5090
Minister Counselor for Commercial Affairs
Robyn Kessler, Acting
Minister Counselor for Economic Affairs
Holly S. Higgins
- BusinessUSA.gov is the U.S. Government's official web portal to support business start-ups, growth, financing, and exporting.