The U.S. Embassy runs a variety of people-to-people programs, which create direct linkages between citizens, cities, businesses, educational and research institutions, hospitals, and non-governmental organizations of all kinds for the purpose of promoting understanding, sharing know-how, and developing new solutions to common problems.
- Educational, Cultural Exchanges and Programs (see Educational Programs)
- Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP)
- Other U.S. Government Programs
Notice of Funding Opportunities
To support People-to-People Contacts, the U.S. Embassy periodically issues Notices of Funding Opportunities via www.grants.gov and the Embassy website. Current NOFOs are posted below. If you have any questions about these opportunities after reading the full instructions, please email GrantsRussia@state.gov.
- FY 2015 Gap Year Program for Russian Students – submission deadline June 26, 2015 (PDF, 216 Kb)
- Also see: Clarifications to Gap Year Program NOFO (PDF, 168 Kb)
- FY 2015 Russian Journalist Exchange – submission deadline July 6, 2015 (PDF, 170 Kb)
- Maker Faire – A Showcase for Innovation – submission deadline Friday, July 31, 2015 (PDF, 158 Kb)