List of Panel Physicians
The medical examination must be conducted before the immigrant visa interview. The following is a list of the facilities in Moscow with panel physicians authorized to conduct such examination. When you go to a clinic, please be sure to bring the following: 2 color pictures 3X4 cm in size, travel passport and an extract from your medical history with the list of vaccinations you have received. The document should include a doctor's signature and stamp.
The results of the examination must be submitted to the Embassy at the interview in a sealed envelope. Please refer all questions about medical appointments and the examination, to the clinics directly. The cost of the medical examination does not include the cost of vaccination and the cost of preparing vaccination certificate.
#15, Sadovo-Kudrinskaya, Moscow
Appointment should be scheduled by phone or e-mail:
tel. (499) 254-90-28, 8-903-196-37-21 (9 am – 5 pm)
e-mail: email@example.com (for adoption questions only)
- Appointment hours: for adopted children-8 am - 9 pm;
for other categories: Mo-Fri:9 am-5 pm
- Cost of medical examination: ruble equivalents (at the rate of Central Bank of Russia) of $115 (children under 15 years old) /$175 (adults)
International Organization For Migration (Iom)
#12, 2nd Zvenigorodskaya, 1st entrance; Moscow, metro: "Ulitsa 1905 goda"
Appointment should be scheduled by phone: (495) 797-8723
- Appointment hours: Mo-Thu 8:30 am – 5:30 pm; Fri: 8:30 am-4.15 pm
(Those who come between 8:30 am and 12 pm, can obtain the results on the same day)
- Cost of medical examination: $160 (adults), $120(children under 15 years old). It can be paid in rubles or U.S. dollars at the internal rate of the IOM.
Applicants residing in Vladivostok consular disctrict (Sakhalin, Kamchatka, Magadan region, Khabarovsk region, Amur region, Vladivostok, Irkutsk region), may obtain medical reports at:
74-1, Okeansky Ave., Vladivostok 690090, Children Polyclinic #7
Dr. Luchaninova V.N.
tel. (4232) 45-81-64, answering machine: (4232) 45-24-26
Please leave your phone number. You will be called back.
- Cost of medical examination: ruble equivalents of $ 160 (adults) and $120 (children under 15 years old
Attention: if you are charged higher prices than those listed here, please inform the Immigrant Visa Unit at the American Embassy.