DHS/U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
The Department of Homeland Security’s U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Moscow Field Office is responsible for providing services and conducting liaison activities in fifteen countries of the Former Soviet Union: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
Please see the various links for further information on services we provide in Moscow:
- Services to Refugees
- Services to Prospective Adoptive Parents
- Services to U.S. Citizens
- Services to U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents
- Waivers of Inadmissibility (Forms I-601 and I-212)
- Departure Verification
Please note the services that USCIS Moscow does not provide. Click the links for information on where you may obtain these services:
Appointments are required for inquiries or filing petitions at the USCIS Moscow Field Office. Appointments can be made via the internet at www.infopass.uscis.gov. Choose “Russian Federation” under the list of countries rather than entering a zip code. This will display appointments available at the USCIS Moscow Field Office. Please print the INFOPASS appointment letter and bring it, along with a photo ID, to the appointment. Appointments for orphan petitions are available every day except holidays and weekends. Appointments for all other questions or filings are available on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays except holidays and weekends. Please note no electronic equipment is allowed inside the U.S. Embassy. The list of items includes mobile telephones, tablets, computers, and other electronic devices.
Contact information, Location, and hours of operation:
The Moscow USCIS Field Office is located in the Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy at Novinskiy Bulvar 19/23.
The office is closed on weekends and American and Russian holidays.
Telephone: (7 495) 728-5236
Monday to Friday - 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Fax: (7 495) 728-5083
Mailing Address from the United States
Field Office Director
5430 Moscow Place
Dulles, VA 20189
Mailing Address from Outside the United States and Express Mail:
Field Office Director
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
Department of Homeland Security
United States Embassy
8 Bolshoi Devyatinskiy Pereulok
Important: USCIS employees may not share information about an immigration application or petition with someone other than the applicant or petitioner without receiving written authorization to do so. In the case of attorneys and accredited representatives, USCIS must receive a duly signed Form G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearances Attorney or Representative.
Fees and Payment
• Fee amounts for applications and petitions are listed on our Forms, Fees and Filing Locations Chart
• Please note that USCIS Moscow does not accept fee payments of any kind. Fees should be paid to a USCIS field office in the United States or the consular cashier of any U.S. embassy or consulate and a copy of the receipt should be included with your forms at the time of filing.
• The consular cashier in of the U.S. Embassy Moscow will accept payments in the form of U.S. Dollars, Russian Rubles, or Credit Card.